At HADID, our people are our greatest asset. We invest considerable time and resources in our employees as we believe that effective training and integration addresses the needs of the company, its individuals and clients. We seek people with a combined passion for aviation and client services, who are determined to learn and work in an environment where they can develop both personally and professionally.
HADID is an inclusive organisation which employs people from different countries, backgrounds and beliefs all of whom are encouraged to express their opinion and bring their best to the working environment.
We are always looking for talented candidates to join our growing business. Our international team of aviation
experts include pilots, flight dispatchers, international flight planning (IFP) and concierge professionals as
well as a range of ground support staff. Ours is a unique yet versatile business with a steadfast commitment to
delivering exceptional customer service.
If you are interested in joining our international team, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you cannot find a vacancy matching your skills or experience, we welcome speculative applications. Having reviewed your application we will contact you pending a suitable vacancy.
We do not however, accept speculative applications from Recruitment Agencies.
Current Career Opportunities:
- Plan and provide flight plans for air operators.
- Prepare flight briefing and operational information for flight crews.
- monitor weather conditions and airspace restrictions in all NOTAM and pertinent airports.
- Negotiate schedules for best on-time performance.
- Coordinate with other operational units of the company to facilitate overflight and landing authorisations, airport slots and ancillary support.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree from an accredited and reputable educational institution.
- Minimum 2 years in Corporate Flight Dispatch.
- Flight dispatcher license.
- Excellent written English equivilent to ICAO Level 4.
- Strong background in coporate or ad-hoc flight operations.
- Thorough understanding of flight operations procedures and operator requirements for ad-hoc and MEDEVAC operations.
- Knowledge of air navigation, meteorology, flight planning, air traffic control management and international law.
- Knowledge of the legislative and regulatory framework and statutory requirements (e.g. ICAO and EASA among others)
- Exceptional teamwork skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong creative thinking skills.
- Strong descision making skills
- Providing pre-flight consultations
- Conducting route analyses
- Coordinating with CAAs, agents, handlers and associated third party vendors to provide high-level services to different flight types
- Working in a team to coordinate high quality services for corporate business jets, commercial carriers, ambulance flights and governments VIP flights
- Maintaining excellent customer service standards
- Second language is mandatory
- Detail oriented with strong organisational skills
- Exceptional communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of ground handling operations
- Knowledge of Galileo is advantageous
- Good understanding of aviation concierge services
- Team player with ability to work in a multicultural environment and on shift patterns
Minimum 2 years in aviation services
Candidate should have higher education qualification